T G Green Cornish Ware

The T G Green pottery, best known as makers of Cornishware, was founded by Thomas Goodwin Green in 1864, when he bought a small pottery at Church Gresley from a Henry Wileman. Originally makers of earthenware kitchenwares, the more decorative T G Green Cornish Ware Kitchenware was borne out of the economic hardships and recession of the early 1920s. Cornish Ware pottery was to prove successful and long-lived, and is still produced to this day, albeit under different ownership.

Click here to return to the menu page