Royal Cauldon Pottery Guide

Royal Cauldon pottery marks - click here

Royal Cauldon For Sale in our online Antique Shop - click here

Cauldon Potteries manufactured china and earthenware at the Cauldon Place Works in Stoke-on-Trent. The previous owners of the Cauldon Works were "Potters to Her Majesty..." and as a result Cauldon were able to adopt the branding Royal Cauldon in 1930.

In 1962 the pottery was divided into porcelain and earthenware portions, and sold to two different companies.

Disclaimer: Information provided on this website is for general information only. Perfect Pieces can accept no responsibility for any errors or omissions in the information provided.