With just over a month until Father Christmas makes his way down everyone’s chimney there’s not much time left for Christmas Shopping. Shopping here at Perfect Pieces is easy – here’s our step by step guide to help you through it:
- Browse the Perfect Pieces website either using the menus on the left to select the Pottery you are interested in or simply click the View All Stock link in the top menu bar and browse our entire range!
- Once you’ve found an item you like, click on the image to view more photographs and details of the item. (You’ll be able to view something like this, click here…)
- If you’d like to buy the item simply click on the bright green button, Buy Now, and it’ll be added it to your shopping basket.
- Now the hard work is done, you’ve chosen your gift!
- You shopping basket will now be displayed to make you purchase simply click Proceed To Checkout where you’ll be shown a summary of your order including any postal charges.
- All you need to do now is select your payment method. If you’d like to pay using your Credit/Debit card we take you payment using PayPal – PayPal is very secure and doesn’t require registration to make a payment. Simply click on the button and this will take you to PayPal where you’ll be able to view your order summary again and make your secure payment with your card in a few very simple and safe steps.
- Alternatively, if you’d like to pay by UK cheque or are an overseas buyer simply enter your details in the form at the bottom of the page and click Submit Order. You’ll then receive a confirmation email from us – DO CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER IF YOU DON’T SEE ANYTHING FROM US IN YOUR INBOX. We’ll be in touch with you by email with details on how to make you cheque payment – we usually get back to you within a few hours.
- And THAT’S IT, YOU’RE DONE!
If you have any problems or any questions then the simplest thing to do is get in touch with us and let us know, click here…