Have you ever wondered what eBay is? Perhaps you’ve heard people talk about it, I know plenty of people do!
eBay is a giant marketplace with all sorts on offer from cars to caravans, pots to crafts there really is something for everyone.
You can browse the site without registering to see if there is anything that takes your fancy but you have to register to bid or buy an item. Registration is quick and simple and most importantly is free!
Do be careful when bidding on an item. Remember to:
- Always read the description carefully;
- Check postage and packaging costs;
- Read the sellers buyers instructions;
- Browse over the seller’s feedback it’s always good to have an idea of who you’re buying from;
- And if in any doubt don’t be afraid to Email the seller and ask any questions before bidding. It’s always better to have a clear idea of everything BEFORE you bid so there’s no misunderstandings.
After all of that , if you’re tempted then why not register and give it a go!