Denby Pottery Pottery Marks
Denby Pottery pottery history - click hereDenby Pottery For Sale in our online Antique Shop - click here
- Bourne Denby England oval stencilled stamp, c1905-1920s.
- Bourne Denby England straight stencilled mark. This mark can often be found decorative and domestic wares, c1915-1930s
- Denby Danesby Ware script stamp found on decorative wares, c1930s.
- Bourne Denby Derby in a circle with Made In England around the base. Often found on giftware, c1945-1950s.
- Bourne Denby in a circle with Made In England around the base (Note - no Derby on the circle). Often found on giftware, c1945-1950s.
- Handpainted Glyn (Glyn Colledge) signature with Made In England stamp, c1948-1958.
- Glyn Colledge incised signature mark.
- Stamped Glyn Colledge signature with Bourne Denby Made In England oval mark, c1960. The stamped Glyn Colledge signature is often found on Glynbourne items.
- Denby Stoneware Made In England stencilled mark inside a scroll border, c1950-1975.
- Denby Made In England stencilled mark, standard backstamp for tableware, c1975-1985.
We'd recommend these guides for further help in identifying pottery marks. Please click on the images for further information.
Disclaimer: Information provided on this website is for general information only. Perfect Pieces can accept no responsibility for any errors or omissions in the information provided.