Poole Pottery Pottery Marks
Poole Pottery pottery history - click herePoole Pottery For Sale in our online Antique Shop - click here
- Carter Stabler Adams Poole England impressed pottery mark in use c1921-1934. Note - the later version has Adams Ltd.
- Carter Stabler Adams Ltd Poole England impressed pottery mark, c1925-1934.
- Poole Sylvan Ware stencilled mark, c1934-1937.
- Hand Made Hand Decorated Poole England dolphin backstamp, stamped in black, c1952-1955.
- Poole England stamp in a square with a dolphin, c1955-1959.
- Poole England stamp in an squashed square with dolphin. Stamped in black, c1959-1967.
- Poole England arched around a dolphin image stamped in black, c1966-1980.
- Poole England Est. 1873 with a dolphin in a squashed square. Stamped in black, c1967-1972.
- Poole Aegean stamp in bold capital print, c1970-1980. This example shows the shape number stamped above it.
- Poole England arched around dolphin, c1970-1999.
- Poole Pottery England backstamp with modern dolphin image. This mark would be stamped or etched and was used from 1999.
We'd recommend these guides for further help in identifying pottery marks. Please click on the images for further information.
Disclaimer: Information provided on this website is for general information only. Perfect Pieces can accept no responsibility for any errors or omissions in the information provided.