Beswick Pottery Marks
Beswick pottery history - click hereBeswick For Sale in our online Antique Shop - click here
- Beswick England printed circular mark in green. This stamp is a post-war stamp dating from the 1920s. It can also be found in an oval formation.
- Beswick Ware Made In England printed mark dating from 1936 onwards.
- Impressed Beswick England stamp used from c1954-1971. This example also shows the impressed shape number 2255.
- Beswick Made In England impressed mark. This example also shows the impressed shape number 359.
- An example of the Beswick England impressed mark (c1954-1971) along with the Beswick Ware Made In England printed mark (c1936-).
- Walt Disney Beswick England brown stamp seen on the Winnie the Pooh Beswick series figures, c1968-1990. A gold variation can also be found.
- Beswick Alice Series stamp from the earthenware Alice In Wonderland series, c1973-1983. This example is for the Mad Hatter.
- Beswick England Beatrix Potter F Warne & Co storybook figurines stamp, variation BP-3b issued 1974-1985. This variation has the Potter's date on, version BP-3a doesn't.
- Beswick Ware gold script storybook figurines mark, BP-9b. Beswick introduced the gold script mark (BP-9) to be used on limited editions, anniversary, gold or platinum highlighted items between 1997 and 1999. Three main variations exist, this example is BP-9b, the general backstamp used on figurines that had gold or platinum highlights.
- Beswick England crest mark in black, BP-10a, dating 1998 onwards. Beswick redesigned the storybook figurines mark in 1998 and this is the result, the BP-10 of which there are currently three variations.
We'd recommend these guides for further help in identifying pottery marks. Please click on the images for further information.